Head of Finance
Salary SGD110000 - SGD135000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Gerald Wong (R2095827)
Job Ref 1892760/001
Date posted 12 January 2023singapore accountancy-finance/finance-director 2023-01-12 2023-02-11 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 110000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Finance job has just become available at a leading educational institution. Reporting directly to the Head of the school, this is a great opportunity for a senior finance professional well versed in compliance in addition to finance.
About the Head of Finance Role:
In this managing role, you will be overseeing the entire financial and procurement operations of the company. In addition, you will be responsible for enhancing the compliance function within the organisation.
- Overseeing the financial reporting and operations of the school
- Supporting new business initiatives, including commercial analysis and evaluating business proposals
- Conducting the annual budgeting/forecasting and review processes
- Business partnering with the teams to identify business opportunities, areas of cost optimisation and any financial or operational gaps
- Taking lead of various workstreams/task force projects
- Crafting proposals for project management plans
- Providing status updates and escalating potential issues to higher management and key stakeholders
- Creating policies and revising them periodically to ensure all procedures are compliant and up to date
- Supporting the academic function in academic related accreditations
- Liaising with external auditors
To succeed in the Head of Finance role, you must have a strong background in hands-on accounting, strong knowledge and skill sets in compliance and have experience leading a team and be confident to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Qualified accountant with at least seven years of relevant experience, preferably in the education industry
- Attention to detail, strong motivation and a high level of accuracy
- Experience with an internal audit function
- Strong understanding of local accounting guidelines
This is a leading educational institution that operates internationally, and is part of a global educational group.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this Head of Finance job could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply below today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2095827 Gerald Wong
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD105000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at an established real estate company. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this is an excellent opportunity to be part a dynamic team with great career progression opportunities within the company.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Senior Internal Auditor job has opened up at a long-established company.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD110000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Finance Manager – South East Asia job has opened up at an established professional services company with a global presence.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an established machine manufacturing firm with a global presence.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD114000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Manager/Senior Manager (Internal Audit) job has just become available at an established port operator and supply chain company. The firm is at the forefront of creating cargo solutions to enable more agile, resilient and sustainable supply chains.