Regional Finance Director
Salary variable bonus
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-08 it Singapore SG SGD 200000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Finance Director job has just become available. In this senior leadership role, you will work closely with the regional senior management team, providing financial leadership and direction to the wider business and finance organisation.
About the Regional Finance Director Role:
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director with a dotted line to the group CFO, the Regional Finance Director will be based in Singapore and is responsible for directing a medium sized accounting team who are located in several different locations across the Asia Pacific region.
With a common accounting software platform recently implemented across the region, you will drive further efficiencies and take a leading role in aligning and standardising accounting processes across the business. You will lead financial and management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, transaction processing, cash management, annual group and statutory reporting, treasury management, tax reporting and compliance across the Asia Pacific region.
As a true business partner to the senior management team, you will also provide commercial decision support to enable data driven decision making, identifying business risks and opportunities for growth and providing financial and commercial acumen to enable business growth.
- Direct and lead the full finance and accounting function across the region to ensure delivery of high levels of service to key internal business partners across the region and to group head-office. You will also manage external vendors (audit & tax) and government agencies
- Manage the further integration of a new accounting software platform across the region and identify and implement improved automated accounting processes where opportunities exist to do so
- Further align and standardise accounting and financial processes including improving monthly and quarterly financial and management reporting across the region
- Delivery of group reporting packs (monthly, quarterly & annual) to group head-office and manage the annual business planning process and short- and medium-term forecasting
- Delivery of local tax reporting to ensure local regulatory, fiscal and tax compliance across the region and ensuring optimal treasury and cash management across the region
- Act as a true business partner to the senior management team providing commercial decision support across a range of subjects and areas across the business
To succeed in this Regional Finance Director role, you should be comfortable within a highly visible senior finance role and should demonstrate a broad base of regional experience gained ideally in the technology vendor, data analytics/insight, technology consulting, or professional services sectors.
- Degree qualified with 10-15+ years' post qualification experience (CA, CPA, ACCA) gained working in a fast-paced and fluid organisation
- Five plus years-experience leading a finance function for an international organisation and proven people management and leadership skills. Experience playing a key role as part of a regional senior management team will be advantageous
- Regional experience ideally gained across the Asia-Pacific including China & Greater China Korea, India, SEA, and ANZ regions. Alternatively, a combination of the above regions will be considered
- Proven experience designing and implementing accounting process improvements and integrating or implementing new software platforms combined with a pro-active attitude and ability to drive operational change across a business
- The ability to provide finance leadership to a broad range of stakeholders and influence a diverse range of individuals and teams, in a collaborative and cross-cultural environment. High levels of integrity, cultural awareness and a collaborative leadership and influencing style are a pre-requisite
- Exceptional communication skills combined with outstanding presentation skills are key
- Mandarin will be viewed favourably (not a pre-requisite), and you will be required to travel to the local markets across the region
- A broad base of regional experience gained ideally in the technology vendor, data analytics/insight, technology consulting, or professional services sectors
The successful Regional Finance Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni