APAC Finance Director
Salary SGD250000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Finance Director job has just arisen at an established global retail business based in Singapore. Reporting into the global CFO, you will be part of a high potential regional APAC team.
About the Finance Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing end to end financial support throughout the markets in the APAC region through close partnerships with the commercial leaders, shared service centre and key stakeholders from HQ.
- Key stakeholder in decision making processes at the regional level to support strategy development and identifying of growth opportunities through analysis via financial modelling, scenario testing and sensitivity
- Lead the M&A aspect for finance and cost control projects and also corporate level governance and compliance
- Lead implementation exercises for new polices and process across the markets in the region
- Accountability for all finance matters including operations, management of shared service centres as well as budgets, forecasts and closing
- Establishment of internal controls and risk management within the group
- Responsible for statutory reporting and provision of tax support to in country managers
- Oversee treasury reporting and in charge of signing off for appropriate funding requirements/proposals
- Act as a finance partner to the Trade Managers and Country Market Director in all aspects of required finance support to drive profitable growth and store openings
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
- Provide business insights to the Trade Managers and Country Market Director with analyses and recommendations that will achieve the profit plan targets
The successful Finance Director will need to have the ability to think commercially and partner with senior commercial professionals.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Assertive and confident to manage large team sizes with at least five direct reports
- At least 15 years of experience with APAC leadership management to develop and manage teams
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is an established world class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong