Finance Director - Education Industry
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-03 education-and-training Singapore SG SGD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Finance Director position has just become available at a very well-known brand within the education industry. Reporting to the CEO, and being a part of the senior management, you will be heading the finance function and be one of the key business partners for the organisation.
About the Finance Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for advising the board members on the commercial and financial strategy, feasibility of the planned M & A , alongside managing the leading accounting & controlling functions.
- Advising the senior management on expansion and acquisition deals by assessing the financial feasibility
- Driving the financial planning for the group and ensuring financial risks are minimised
- Mentoring the accounting team and being instrumental in their career development
- Working with investors to provide them a picture of the company’s financial performance
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this Finance Director role, you should have experience of guiding a company through its expansion plans, while also having prior exposure of managing a regional team. You should possess sharp commercial acumen with supervisory skills set and strong interpersonal skills.
- CA/CPA with 15 years' experience in the finance and accounting field
- Experience of working within education or retail industry preferred
- Strong technical expertise in the field of accounting and corporate finance
- Prior exposure of managing a regional team preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working with shareholders required
This organisation is one of the leading players in the education industry and they have aggressive plans to expand through acquisitions within the region. It has received funding from multiple investors across the globe, and is also backed by a major PE firm. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined, agile and want to fast-track your career, this Finance director role will definitely be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal