VP Finance, Asia
Salary SGD180000 - SGD216000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-02-25 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An newly created VP Finance, Asia job has just arisen at one of largest semiconductor packaging US MNC.
About the VP Finance, Asia Role:
As the VP Finance, Asia, you will be reporting to the CFO based in US and you will act as a key finance leader in Asia.
- Provide overall Finance leadership for General Ledger, Treasury, Tax functions
- Support Managing Director in driving business performance at the factories and maintaining accountability to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with banks, Economic Development Board (EDB), tax and treasury consultants, etc.
- Partner with Corporate Headquarters to provide Finance leadership for Factory Accounting, focusing on cost control, continuous improvement and efficient operations
- Partner with Corporate Headquarters on global projects requiring central leadership and accountability
- Partner with Corporate Headquarters to drive continuous improvement initiatives at the factories
- Create, implement and monitor appropriate management systems and Key Performance Indicators to drive cost optimisation at Factories
- Work closely with Information Technology (IT) to maintain and continuously improve the integrity of the Company's information systems
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, evaluating and retaining high performance finance team members
To succeed in this VP Finance, Asia role, you need to come from manufacturing background and have experience in systems and process improvement for factories in Asia region.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field required
- CPA, CMA or equivalent required
- Minimum 15 years' in a financial leadership position required
- Multinational experience highly preferred, including high level knowledge of global taxation, transfer pricing, treasury and foreign currency exposure / hedging
- Semiconductor manufacturing experience preferred
- General manufacturing experience including continuous improvement, cost control, accountability systems, performance management, etc. preferred
The successful VP Finance, Asia will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a seasoned Finance professional and seeking the new challenges, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the forward-thinking and people-oriented company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei