APAC Finance Operations Manager
Salary SGD150000 - SGD220000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An APAC Finance Operations Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading services conglomerate based in UK.
About the APAC Finance Operations Manager Role:
In this business-critical role based in Singapore, you will be working on behalf of the global leadership team in driving standardisation and optimisation of the finance function across APAC. You will be responsible for driving finance excellence throughout the APAC region through close partnerships with the business finance leaders as well as key stakeholders from global headquarters. As a subject matter expert on external finance shared services operations, you will be the key liaison between internal finance teams and the external service providers across the region.
- Drive finance operational excellence across the region
- Manage service providers and work closely on process improvement initiatives
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation and lead the deployment of optimisation initiatives
- Respond to ad-hoc management requests
The successful APAC Finance Operations Manager will need to have the ability to work independently to partner and deliver improvement in the finance function for the region and be able to engage with stakeholders across all levels and business units.
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and a degree in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- More than five years' experience within the business process outsourcing industry with at least 15 years' postgraduate working experience
- Delivered impactful continuous improvement through process improvement or automation
- Excellent project management skills along with Six Sigma/LEAN certification would be highly beneficial
This is a world-class brand and the company is a leader in its field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially-astute individual with a desire to work in a growing business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh