APAC Finance Operations Director
Salary SGD220000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-04 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rare opportunity has arisen for a finance operations expert to take on a leadership role in a prominent global firm. The APAC Finance Operations Director will report to the Global Finance Director and work closely with the Global CFO.
About the APAC Finance Operations Director Role:
In this business-critical role, based in Singapore, you will be working on behalf of the global leadership team in driving standardisation and optimisation of the finance function across APAC. You will be responsible for driving finance excellence throughout the APAC region through close partnerships with the commercial business unit leaders as well as key stakeholders from global headquarters. As a subject matter expert on external finance shared services operations, you will be the key liaison between internal finance teams and the external service providers across the region.
- Lead the roll out and drive finance operational excellence across the region
- Manage service providers and handle disputes, risk identification, standardisation as well as other associates aspects
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation and lead the deployment of optimisation initiatives
- Respond to ad-hoc management information request
The successful APAC Finance Operations Director will need to have the ability to work independently to partner and oversee the accounting function for the region and be able to engage with stakeholders across all levels and business units.
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and a degree in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- More than 5 years experience within the business process outsourcing industry with at least 15 years post graduate working experience
- Major ERP deployment experience
- Excellent project management skills along with Six Sigma/LEAN certification would be highly beneficial
This is a world-class brand and the company is a leader in its field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially-astute individual with a desire to work in a growing business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh