Head of Finance
Salary SGD156000 - SGD195000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 04 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Head of Finance job based in Singapore has just become available at an established travel company. It is looking for a financially sound, commercially focused, and operationally hands-on individual to join the fast-growing team.
About the Head of Finance Role:
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance.
- Lead the full spectrum of finance functions including accounting, reporting, risk management, audit, M&A and procurement
- Maintain sound controls and process to ensure the business has a robust financial infrastructure, able to support complex, growing business
- Review all systems and control processes and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the current finance set-up
- Add substantial value to financial performance, through developing and monitoring key performance financial indicators (improving return on assets/working capacity/cash flow)
- Identify and evaluate the risk profiles and mitigation strategies of all of the business units, including compliance with tax regulation and local accounting standards
- Lead the business planning (budget, financial projections) which will drive revenues, margins and profit contribution, as well as quarterly forecasting and review processes
- Be proactive in analysing and predicting business financial performance and ensure follow-up and corrective actions as necessary
- Ensure that all information provided is concise, practical and value-added; make changes to the current systems and working methods to improve the business managers' understanding of their areas
- Support the management teams in monitoring key developments in each of the business’s key markets
- Present findings at management meetings and take an active ownership to ensure business performance and opportunities are communicated and implemented
To succeed in this Head of Finance role, you must have proven track record in the managing a large team and strong business partnering skills.
- A degree holder / ACCA equivalent
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in an overall financial/business function having held executive roles in established organisations
- Experience and track record in leading a team
- Great communicator with an ability to articulate business needs and commercial requirements to relevant finance stakeholders in a clear and succinct matter
- Proven track record in working effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to work in the east
This is an established travel organisation with plans to develop across the region. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Finance role.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei