Head of Finance
Salary SGD10000 - SGD15000 per month
Consultant Lilian Sim (R1439442)
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new senior-level Head of Finance job based in Singapore has just become available at a fast-growing digital company. It is looking for a financially sound, commercially focused, and operationally hands-on individual to join the high-calibre and dynamic team.
About the Head of Finance Role:
Based in Singapore, this hands-on role will see you act as part of the senior management team and take full responsibility for all aspects of finance. The role is autonomous in nature and you must be comfortable working within a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Leadership and Culture
- Support the CEO in developing the long-term and short-term financial goals for the business
- Bring a collaborative and hands-on approach to the work
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Develop financial strategy of the company
- Liaise with financial investors and financial institutions for raising resources
- Supplier and customer due diligence
Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting
- Drive the process and preparation of annual budgets, monthly flashes, and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the annual budget and support the long-term strategic planning process
- Build a best-in-class strategic FP&A function and the team, systems, and processes to support it
- Establish and implement internal operations systems and business processes to deliver agreed performance within the budget
- Contribute to contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other documents
- Oversee and manage regional reporting into Singapore - includes monitoring and control over country closing, reporting for group consolidation and completion of internal reports
To succeed in this Head of Finance role, you must be comfortable within a highly-visible senior role. You will need to demonstrate a broad base of finance experience within an international setting.
- At least 10 years' experience in an overall financial/business function having held executive roles in reputed organisations preferably in the tech or logistics start-up environment
- Experience in projects or business initiatives with new entity set up and implementation
- Experience in driving investment rounds or IPO in start-ups is a big plus
- Experience in venture capital and/or private equity is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of financial management systems and controlling processes
- Great communicator with ability to articulate business needs and commercial requirements to relevant finance stakeholders in a clear and succinct matter
- Proven track record in working effectively and collaboratively with multiple internal (and ideally, external) stakeholders and gaining support
This organisation is a high-growth business with a strong international reputation and plans to develop across the globe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Finance role.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439442 Lilian Sim