Salary SGD200000 - SGD400000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-15 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A fast-growing SaaS company is expanding rapidly and as a result of continued success, it is now seeking a technically-sound and commercially-focused CFO to join the team. Based in Singapore, this hands-on job will see you act as part of the senior management team and take full responsibility for all aspects of finance.
About the CFO Role:
Reporting directly to the founders, you will manage the entire finance team and be extensively involved in all strategic matters of the company. As a key business partner, you will be involved in business strategy and are expected to drive growth across different regions. The CFO will supervise group financial duties and responsibilities which involve treasury, reporting, taxation and audit.
The role is autonomous in nature and you must be comfortable working within an environment that is both dynamic and ever-changing. Comfortable within a highly-visible senior role, you will demonstrate a broad base of finance experience within an international setting.
- Oversee and manage regional reporting in Singapore - includes monitoring and control over country closing, reporting for group consolidation and completion of internal reports
- Actively work with country finance teams on reporting and resolution of significant accounting and financial issues
- Monitor statutory accounts and tax filing compliance with local authorities
- Assist in standardisation of financial processes across the region
- Lead the finance teams on controllership and FP&A matters
- Accountable for the integrity of the firm’s financials and robustness of internal controls
- Be a strategic partner with the executive leadership team in managing the business
To succeed in the CFO role, you will need to have strong people skills and the ability to work across global teams.
- Degree and professionally qualified
- Proven financial control and reporting skills
- Track record of practical application of financial skills along with IPO experience in Australia or relevant markets
- Has the ability to challenge conventional thinking, and is proactive in finding better ways of doing things; is assertive behind own ideas, but flexible in approach
- Outstanding leadership skills combined with a pro-active attitude and presentation and communication skills
- Candidates must demonstrate an entrepreneurial outlook and be comfortable working in a start-up environment
This SaaS organisation is committed to its people. The culture is demanding but there are great opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are a commercially driven, strategic partner who is experienced in fund raising, this CFO job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh