Salary SGD12000 - SGD14000 per month + Competitve benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Financial Controller job has just become available at a leading professional services firm. This company is expanding massively in Asia and is looking for someone who has the capability to set up and lead the regional finance team in Singapore.
About the Financial Controller role:
In this role, you will be sitting in the senior management team while reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer. You will be responsible for all aspects of corporate governance and financial control for the company in Singapore and for assessing and highlighting financial and operational risk. You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operation.
You will be posted to the Bangkok office for a six-month contract assignment before moving back to Singapore permanently.
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, statutory and fiduciary compliance for business operations within Asia Pacific region
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax reports, commercial agreements
- Improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
- Directly communicate with stakeholders to articulate business performance; articulate the financial performance of the entity, providing the business context, opportunities and risks
- Provide financial infrastructure, reporting tools and accurate financial analysis to support decision making
- Manage and monitor annual budget and action plan to support achievement of budget
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely manner
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you should have at least a decade's experience in finance or accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance; Master's degree and CPA is a plus
- At least 10 years' experience in a Finance / Accounting role
- Proven depth of business knowledge and strong general business acumen
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (e.g. IFRS)
- In-depth ability of analytical skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Great career prospects await the successful Financial Controller. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a multinational company with a strong history, culture and reputation, and to influence commercial decisions of a very successful business.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career at a multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh