Finance Director (APAC)
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 25 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Finance Director (APAC) job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading company within the travel industry.
About the Finance Director (APAC) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the finance and accounting functions of the organisation for APAC, and partnering with the regional key stakeholders in Singapore to streamline the finance processes and cost optimisation measures.
- Overseeing entire spectrum of finance, including financial reporting and management reporting
- Business partnering with the CXOs, and driving the budgeting and forecasting process
- Managing the treasury function, i.e. forex fluctuations, cash flow, etc.
- Cost-allocation, and streamlining business and operational processes
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this Finance Director (APAC) role, you should be passionate about the travel/hospitality/real-estate industry with a willingness to be part of an ambitious and entrepreneurial team. You should possess sharp commercial acumen with supervisory skills set and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- CA/CPA with 12+ years' experience in the finance and accounting field
- Experience working in a regional role is a must
- Exposure working in a start-up/e-commerce company preferred
- Must have working knowledge of all the functions within finance
This organisation is aiming to be a regional player in the travel industry, employing technology to reach its goals. It has 15 offices in the region, with Singapore as the APAC headquarters. It is already a billion-dollar company with a strong cash flow. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Finance Director (APAC) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.