Salary SGD250000 - SGD400000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 15 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rare Group CFO job opportunity has arisen at a high-growth real estate development company headquartered in Singapore with a strong regional expansion plan. The organisation is listed on the SGX and the role reports to the CEO.
About the Group CFO Role:
As a member of the senior executive team, you will lead the finance function and oversee all fiscal responsibilities within the region. You will also lead and facilitate long-term strategy development for the business while driving towards the group vision and annual targets.
- Co-ordination, support/compilation and analysis of regional budgets
- Where required locally, assist with managing tax requirements across the region in conjunction with Corporate Finance team
- Post implementation financial reviews
- Manage ad-hoc group finance responsibilities
- Manage the HR, IT, Legal, Corp Sec and ICT functions
- Debt management and collection
- Treasury and banking
- Compliance reporting to SGX
- Support Business strategies and plans
- Part of corporate activities eg. M&A, ad-hoc projects, feasibility studies, etc
To succeed in this Group CFO role, you will need to be a strategic advisor to the CEO and have the ability to work across borders and regions.
- Exceptional dynamism within a corporate or investment banking environment with a strong inclination to assist with the growth of the business
- Commercially able to adapt to the business and become a key business partner to the CEO
- Property development experience within the finance function, at group level is advantageous (more than five years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Proven ability to implement alternative methods to achieve goals in the face of obstacles and to challenge the status quo
This company is a renowned leading property brand with a great reputation.
If you are a driven finance professional who is keen to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a fast-growing business.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh