Regional Finance Director (contract)
Consultant Ben Holman (R1437519)
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting Regional Finance Director job has just become available at on of the world's largest global provider of software and services dedicated to banking and payments technologies. This is an urgent contract requirement and to be considered, you must be available to start by Monday 12th December.
About the Regional Finance Director (contract) role:
The Regional Finance Director (contract) will manage a team of two finance analysts based in Singapore. The purpose of this role is to provide business partnering support to the Regional Sales and Operations team, and to provide local finance support to the Group FP&A and Accounting teams.
- Revenue recognition responsibilities including contract reviews, VSOE analysis, contract write ups and pricing structures for key products and services
- Business partnering role for Treasury Software Solutions (TSS) group operating within Asia - working with Sales, Professional Services, and other finance teams
- Finance support to the Regional COO for all aspects of finance
- Delivery of monthly Asia sales/revenue forecast across all TSS products by region/product/revenue stream
- Work closely with the Group FP&A team in London/US and the regional FP&A team to consolidate APAC forecast into overall global TSS forecast
- Monthly P&L management, month end processes and review
- End to end contract and revenue processing
To succeed in the Regional Finance Director (contract) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced, hands on role and be able to provide guidance and support to junior staff members. You must also have extensive experience in revenue recognition, deal support, deal structuring and pricing as these experiences make up over 50% of this role in terms of remit/responsibilities.
- Experience of contract review and writeup and revenue recognition for US GAAP purposes
- Management of the month end process for the region with ability to meet tight deadlines requiring strong general accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and experience with supporting a sales and services organisation
- Recognised Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Previous experience with contract review and revenue recognition
- Excel skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman