Chief Financial Officer
Salary SGD220k - SGD260k per annum + Expat Benefits
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An exciting Chief Financial Officer role has just arisen in a fast growing conglomerate. This role will be based in Cambodia. Reporting to the President of the Group, you will provide finance leadership and be instrumental in the set up and growth of an exciting new business unit.
About the Chief Financial Officer role:
The role acts as an internal consultant to the President on corporate business issues, and identifies value-enhancing opportunities. To succeed in this role, you must have highly developed influencing and negotiation skills, capable of communicating the big picture in approachable language and motivating people at all levels in the business.
- Represent Finance in strategic discussions relating to funding, financing and start-up initiatives
- Manage the full process of setup and project negotiation
- Play an active lead in commercial negotiations, structure design, financial analysis, feasibility studies and evaluation
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation, including organisational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, and the development and monitoring of organisational contracts and budgets
- Build and maintain solid relationship with banks and other key stakeholders
- Establish the strategy for future opportunities
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Drive risk management culture in the group, actively identifying risks & opportunities, and ensuring that mitigation plans and contingencies are developed and implemented
- Conduct month end reviews of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role, you must have highly developed influencing skills, be capable of communicating the big picture in approachable language and motivate people at all levels in the business.
- Minimum 20 years' relevant experience in a related field of which at least 10 years must be in a senior management role
- Degree in a relevant discipline, CPA and MBA preferred
- Wide portfolio of product experience at sizable organisations
- Proven ability of delivering in start up businesses
- Proven track record in managing a successful multi-million dollar business
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical abilities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural business environment
Based in Cambodia, this rapidly growing business has strong plans for expansion into diversified portfolios. If you are mobile, entrepreneurial and looking for an exciting challenge to stretch your career, this is the right role for you.
If you are mobile, entrepreneurial and looking for an exciting challenge to stretch your career, this is the right role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh