Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 09 November 2016
A leading professional services company is recruiting a CFO to develop the operational and strategic direction to achieve long-term sustainable profits for South East Asia. This position will play a significant role partnering the MD in identifying business opportunities while ensuring strong internal controls and risk management.
About the CFO Role:
The CFO will be responsible for the integrity of financial results for South East Asia. The CFO will roll out strategy objectives for the business, participate actively in new business development, drive new projects to improve processes / reporting structures.
- With the MD, identify and review new business opportunities and where appropriate develop these opportunities that can be presented to the senior management
- Manage a team of finance to ensure timely financial and management reporting, to develop appropriate reporting to manage and pro-actively drive the business, to review all aspects of the business to ensure profit opportunities are identified
- Ensure the financial integrity of the financial results through adequate financial controls are in place and results are reported accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide a continual employee engagement and talent development for the finance teams in the region
To succeed in the CFO role, you must have a proven track record in supporting senior management team with excellent leadership qualities.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA/CA will be an advantage
- 10 years' experience in financial controlling, business partnering, an external audit foundation will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in strategic business partnering with MD and / or senior management, strong knowledge on commercial activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills to partner with senior internal stakeholders.
- Team-player who is independent, task oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
They are a globally recognised company in the travel/hospitality industry. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng