Credit Product Control
Consultant Nadiah Marican (R1435178)
Job Ref 1937210/001
Date posted 22 May 2023singapore accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2023-05-22 2023-06-21 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Credit Product Control job has just become available at a global financial services group based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Credit Control that is based in Hong Kong.
About the Credit Product Control Role:
This organisation is looking for an enthusiastic self-driven Product Controller to join the Credit PC team supporting the Flow Credit and Financing desk within the Global Markets division. This team is responsible for core product control function, Finance Due Diligence of new transactions, and general business advisory to the trading desk.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate calculation, verification, reporting of Daily, and Month-end reporting. This would be performed in conjunction with an offshore team located in Mumbai, requiring the individual to manage the offshore team relationships and deliverables
- Provide market colour and P&L commentaries periodically
- Perform regular analysis on large balance sheet or resource movements
- Undertake critical reviews of trading, market or client activity with the objective of highlighting significant items to the senior management
- Apply strong interpersonal skills, the individual will work closely with Trading, Risk, Operations and other corporate functions to resolve booking, valuation, and financial resource enquiries and issues
- Ensure accurate P&L attribution, and produce high quality MI of trading desk performance
- Support regional and global digital tool and automation initiatives. Identify and drive automation opportunities to enhance control and improve efficiency
To succeed in this Credit Product Control role, you must possess extensive experience in credit or cash PB products. Prior knowledge of liquidity products, distressed debt is advantageous.
- 7 - 10 years of product control experience, preferably in credit or cash PB products
- Proven self-starter showing initiative to address issues as they arise and confidence in analysing and presenting complex financial data
- Excellent communication skills for effective interaction with senior stakeholders and business
- Demonstrated strong leadership and entrepreneurial spirit. Proven track record of providing value added services.
- Strong control mind set, and not afraid to ask questions, challenge the status quo and suggest changes and re-invent the process.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, or mathematics. Further professional qualifications, i.e. CFA, CPA, CIMA, ACA or master’s degree, is advantageous
This client is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East and West, they service the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Product Control role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435178 Nadiah Marican
Salary: SGD91000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A Business Analyst job has become available at a leading French multi-energy company.
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD108000 per annum + variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023A newly created Finance Manager job has is now available in a reputable logistics MNC.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD102000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 May 2023An Accounting Manager job has just become available at a FMCG company.
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 May 2023An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at a fast-growing technology firm.
Salary: SGD122000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 May 2023A newly created Assistant Manager/Manager FP&A SEA Markets job has become available at a global pharmaceutical company.