Legal Entity Controller (12-month contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Eileen Tham (R22107048)
Job Ref 1934620/001
Date posted 10 May 2023singapore accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2023-05-10 2023-06-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Legal Entity Controller (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Legal Entity Controller who is fluent in this field.
About the Legal Entity Controller (12-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be given professional development opportunities including access to company’s world-class internal training and enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of the following:
- Financial month-end close process including analytical reviews and substantiation of balances
- Production of legal entity financial statements in compliance with local GAAP and US GAAP
- Regulatory monitoring and reporting obligations to Local/US regulators and Government agencies (eg Monetary Authority of Singapore, Federal Reserve Bank (US) and Department of Statistics)
- Review, evaluate and streamline processes and control frameworks to ensure efficiency and compliance with internal governance standards, controls and policies and external regulatory requirements
- Partner with business units and various control functions in the delivery of new products/ business initiatives
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents
- Partner with tax department on tax related matters and corporate tax filings
- Participate in various regional/global initiatives
To succeed in this Legal Entity Controller, you will need to have work experience in MAS 610 and other relevant returns for a bank and good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with various teams across regions.
- University degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Work experience in MAS 610 and other relevant returns for a bank
- Four to six years of work experience in a similar industry
- Strong data-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with various teams across regions
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Aptitude for working in a swiftly changing, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Work experience in digital tools (e.g. Alterryx, UiPath, Tableau) is an advantage
- Team player and able to work independently
This is a leading financial institute and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Entity Controller (12-month contract) job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 May 2023An exciting and challenging Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Financial APAC has been made available at Bridge Data Centres. About the Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Financial APAC Role: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting APAC, you will be responsibile for ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of consolidated financial reports, coordination of accounting and audit matters and supporting accounting and technical discussions.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 May 2023We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join us in a Payroll Administrator job in our Robert Walters business. This is a Singapore-based position and you will be working with key stakeholders based in Singapore and Hong Kong office.