Salary SGD65000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1874880/001
Date posted 15 November 2022singapore accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-11-15 2022-12-15 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 65000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit Manager job has just become available at an integrated food service company.
About the Credit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will lead and manage the AR team. You will be responsible for reviewing and improving credit control policies and guidelines and accuracy and effectiveness of the AR function.
- Drive the effective and timely collection of debtors’ balances; manage credit risks whilst balancing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and manage the AR team and provide good service to internal and external customers
- Be an excellent communicator and ability to interact effectively to develop strong, balanced relationships with various stakeholders
- Review and improve credit control policies and guidelines; responsible for the accuracy and effectiveness of the AR function
- Drive continuous improvements in the processes, internal controls, reporting and analysis relating to Credit Control and AR, including good understanding of ECL provision per IFRS 9 requirements
To succeed in this Credit Manager role, you need to an excellent communicator and have good understanding of credit control and AR.
- Degree/diploma in Finance/Accountancy with three to five years' related working experience
- Organised, assertive, analytical and able to explain financial policies to internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills including good understanding of legal terms, contract law, legal proceedings and debt recovery strategies
- Skillful in handling difficult debtors and executing effective recovery techniques; ability to handle high transaction volume in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on team leader, advanced user of Microsoft Excel and experience with Navision system is an advantage
This is a leading integrated food service company with great culture.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for new challenges, this Credit Manager role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply below today or contact me to explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD84500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 December 2022An exciting Assistant Manager (Consolidation and Reporting) job has just become available at a port operator and supply chain company.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 December 2022An exciting Reinsurance Technical Accounts Technician (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutes based in Singapore. This is a role for reinsurance technical accounts technician who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Finance Manager (AI start-up) job has just become available at a notable AI based start-up. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounting and FP&A professional also experienced in treasury operations to advance their career.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Financial Analyst (Global IT Services company) job has just become available at a leading global IT services company. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this is a great opportunity for a qualified finance professional experienced in FP&A and business partnering.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD97500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Internal Control & Governance Manager - Solar job has just become available at a leading energy MNC. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Systems (Solar), this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to advance their career.