Salary SGD68000 - SGD87000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1819700/001
Date posted 23 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 68000 87000 87000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading US sportswear MNC is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Credit Analyst job. If you have the required credit analytical experience and have a can-do attitude, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
About the Credit Analyst Role:
The Credit Analyst reports directly to the APAC Customer Finance Manager - Credit and Risk and will be part of a Credit COE Team responsible for alignment of credit strategies across Asia Pacific.
- Analyse customers’ financial results and retail metrics to determine the degree of risk involved
- Establish credit limits that reflect customers’ risk-return spectrum
- Oversee credit order management
- Advise on risk mitigation and collection tactics for risky, slow pay, and sensitive accounts
- Counsel and negotiate with related parties to improve financial controls
- Take an active role in process improvement projects
To succeed in this Credit Analyst role, you will need to have experience in commercial credit and collections, in-depth financial statement analysis and excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of four years' experience in commercial credit and collections, in-depth financial statement analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Proficient in Asian language is an advantage
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and team mindset
- Standout can do attitude and enthusiasm, comfortable with ambiguity, flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-moving organisation
- SAP knowledge is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading US sportswear MNC.
If you have a can do attitude with the relevant experience, this Credit Analyst job is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job with a US MNC specialising in mechanical labelling has been made available. The company is seeking high-calibre and hands-on candidates.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD91000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager (Shipping Company) job has just become available at a global shipping company. Reporting directly to the Assistant GM and working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, this is a great opportunity for a finance professional experienced in financial analysis and business partnering. The successful candidate will eventually be posted to China for an overseas assignment on an expatriate arrangement.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD84500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at the regional headquarters of this consumer electronics company in Singapore.
Salary: SGD75000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Development and Planning Manager job has just become available at a leading American multinational fast food company with well-known reputable restaurant brands. Reporting to the Development Director, this is a role for a qualified analyst.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job with a US MNC specialising in mechanical labelling has been made available. The company is seeking high-calibre and hands-on candidates.