Credit collector (Japan cover), 12 months renewable contract
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 accountancy singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the MNC technology companies is looking for a Credit Collector (Japan Market) for a contract of 12 months in Singapore.
About the Credit Collector (Japan Market) Role:
You will perform account receivables collections activities with customers, obtaining timely payments from customers within prescribed payment terms to maximise cash flow and minimise delinquency by calling on, emailing, faxing, or utilising other communications to request payment and resolve disputed transactions with customers.
- Perform detailed account reconciliation as needed to resolve and bring about closure on any and all disputed receivables, including demonstrating familiarity with all transactions/adjustments posted to customers account
- Prepare account adjustments as needed within financial deadlines
- Monitor all accounts for possible bad debt write off and communicate weekly status of account problems to subsidiary controllers, sales account managers, and regional controllers
- Research and resolve customer account problems promptly and perform detailed account reconciliation from customers’ perspective as needed. Negotiate payment on undisputed past due accounts
To succeed in Credit Collector (Japan Market) role, you have to ideally have previous experience working with Japanese partners.
- Three years' demonstrated work experience in related field
- Highly organised and attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability in working effectively region-wide, cross-organisationally and cross-culturally
- Knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you enjoy working in an international dynamic team, this Credit collector (Japan Market) role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko