Assistant Manager (Revenue/Credit Collection)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Attractive benefits with completion bonus
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-02 2019-04-25 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An excellent Assistant Manager (Revenue/Credit Collection) job opportunity has just arisen at one of the world's leading companies within the hospitality industry. This is a 12-month contracted position based in Singapore, with the potential of extension, subject to your performance.
About the Assistant Manager (Revenue/Credit Collection) Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the monitoring of overdue accounts and credit collection for the Singapore office. This is a newly created role due to the recent projects the company is taking on, hence the successful Assistant Manager must be able to exhibit capability in developing new set of SOP that will meet the changing business requirements.
- Responsible for accounts receivables and credit control process
- Perform monthly revenue recognition accounting process including revenue posting, preparation of revenue related journal entries; complete revenue related account reconciliations; deferred revenue analysis, deferred cost adjustment entry
- Assist in quarterly revenue analysis and audit related to revenue matters
- Prepare and review monthly AR ageing reports in compliance to the company's rules and regulations
- Participate in the system implementation / process improvement projects regarding invoicing and receivables issues
To be successful in this Assistant Manager (Revenue/Credit Collection) role, you must be immediately available with a degree in Finance/Accountancy and at least five years' relevant experience
- Proficiency in SAP is highly preferred
- Past working experience in Retail/eCommerce industry would be advantageous
- Independent and ability to work under stress
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh