Collection Executive (Japan cover), 12 months renewable contrac
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 accountancy singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the MNC technology companies is looking for a Collection Executive (Japan Market) for a contract of 12 months in Singapore.
About the Collection Executive(Japan Market) Role:
You will Perform account receivables collections activities with customer, obtaining timely payments from customers within prescribed payment terms to maximize cash flow and minimize delinquency by calling on, emailing, faxing, or utilizing other communications to request payment and resolve disputed transactions with customers.
- Perform detailed account reconciliation as needed to resolve and bring about closure on any and all disputed receivables, including demonstrating familiarity with all transactions/adjustments posted to customers account
- Prepare account adjustments as needed within financial deadlines
- Monitor all accounts for possible bad debt write off and communicate weekly status of account problems to subsidiary controllers, sales account managers, and regional controllers
- Research and resolve customer account problems promptly and perform detailed account reconciliation from customers’ perspective as needed. Negotiate payment on undisputed past due accounts
To succeed in Collection Executive (Japan Market) job you must be at least JLPT N1 qualified to liaise with Japanese partners.
- Three years' demonstrated work experience in related field
- Excellent command of both Japanese and English with Japanese business writing skill, this role requires extensive liaison with customers based in Japan
- Highly organized and attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability in working effectively region-wide, cross-organizationally and cross-culturally
- Knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This technology company eeds no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you enjoy working in an international dynamic team, this Collection Executive (Japan Market) role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko