Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Credit Controller job based in Singapore has just become available at a global technology company.
About the Credit Controller role:
In this highly-crucial role, you will be leading the AR team, and will be responsible for maintaining a good credit management system within the organisation, therefore ensuring a healthy tracking system for inventory and collection. You will be working very closely with the Finance Manager.
- Leading the AR team, and being accountable for the firm's billings and collections for Singapore
- Ensuring bills are created in adherence to the procedures and timelines
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Reviewing monthly outstanding WIPs and reducing DSOs by monitoring debtor balance
To succeed in this Senior Credit Controller role, you should have excellent interpersonal skills along with supervisory experience. You should preferably have had the experience of working in a professional services firm.
- Degree qualified with more than three years' experience in a credit control role
- Experience working in a professional services firm preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience of working in a legal firm preferred
This organisation is a global brand name in the technology industry, with a strong presence in Singapore as their global headquarters and present in 30 countries. They have been constantly investing in their clients, and are highly focused on on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to be associated with a global company, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.