Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Salary SGD7500 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant Mabelene Ang (R1544508)
Date posted 26 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
One of the established container leasing companies based in Singapore is hiring a Senior Credit Risk Analyst. Reporting directly to the Director of Risk, this is a great job opportunity that will allow you to contribute to the growth of a business unit.
About the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
You will be tasked to perform credit analysis of existing and new customers and ensure risk is within tolerance set by the investors. The goal is to assist sales team in the booking of business within the risk tolerance.
- Manage portfolio risk with emphasis on monitoring credit portfolio performance
- Review customers to determine credit-worthiness
- Work closely with account managers to keep up-to-date on customers and issues within businesses
- Assist sales team to structure transactions
- Monitor credit compliance
- Maintain credit risk record files
- Coordinate with internal or external legal on recovery issues and make recommendations for recovery
- Conduct customer visits as required
- Take on additional projects as and when required
The successful Senior Credit Risk Analyst must have a minimum of five years' experience in credit analysis.
- Critical thinking
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communication skills (both verbal and written); ability to effectively interface with all levels of organisation
- Must be able to perform financial analysis
- Must be excellent in English
- Must be good in Chinese/Mandarin as there will be liaison between Chinese counterparties
- Experience working cross-functionally within countries and business; possess strong commercial acumen
- Computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications
You will be joining a global organisation whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest. A well-recognised brand that offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are dynamic, driven and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Credit Risk Analyst job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang