Credit Controller - Global Firm
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 06 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
In this highly crucial Credit Controller role, you will be responsible for maintain a good credit management system within the organisation, therefore ensuring a healthy tracking system for inventory and collections. You will be working very closely with the CFO along with other senior management.
About the Credit Controller Role:
The successful credit controller should have excellent inter-personal skills along with being persistent. You are an experienced professional with experience of working in a professional services firm preferably.
- Accountability for the firm’s billings and collections for Singapore
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Managing all phases of inventory cycle
- Being instrumental in reducing DSOs by monitoring debtor balance
To succeed in this Credit Controller role, you should possess strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- More than five years' experience in a credit control role
- Desired experience of working in a professional services firm
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This organisation is a global brand name in the professional services industry, with strong presence in Singapore as their global headquarters and being present in 30 countries. They have been constantly investing in their clients, and are highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be is crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to be associated with a global company, this role (Credit Controller) will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.