Credit Manager (Regional)
Salary SGD65000 - SGD78000 per annum + Variable Bonus
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 21 October 2016
An international listed aerospace company is looking for their Credit Manager to join their Regional headquarter based in the East of Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the US and is based in the APAC HQ.
About the Credit Manager (Regional) role:
As part of financial policy of risk management and cash recovery management, the Credit Manager (Regional) will limit the risk of default and insure regular payments of the debts of customers under his/her responsibility (part of Asia Pacific region).
- Manage the strategy implementation process in order to monitor the effectiveness of credit control procedures and policies
- Ensure receivables collection & minimise financial risk exposure
- Ensure that terms of payments and credit limits are respected
- Monitor customer credit terms to minimise risk of bad debts (airlines, maintenance repair stations, air framers, brokers)
- Ensure customers operational follow up (unsolved disputes, delivery policy)
- Cash and debt collection via telephone/mail/liaison visits
- Liaise with commercial offices and Customer Support Management for identifying and resolving problems
- Processing credit applications
- Monitor periodic credit reviews
To succeed in this Credit Manager (Regional) role, you should possess experience in reviewing, evaluating and determining credit worthiness of potential customers and will possess strong accounts receivable and collections skills.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or any other related disciplines
- Previous experience handling China (debt collection etc.)
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships and effective interface with customers with good business sense
- Working experience with SAP is preferred
- Mandarin speaking in compulsory as you will have to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
- Ability to travel (occasionally)
This international listed aerospace company is a global industry leader within the aviation industry with a strong presence across the APAC region. The culture is collaborative and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi