Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Danny Tan (R21103216)
Job Ref 1910290/001
Date posted 03 March 2023singapore accountancy-finance/cost-accounting 2023-03-14 2023-04-02 accountancy singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A challenging and exciting Cost Analyst role has become available in a global manufacturing firm. The Analyst supports the manufacturing activities in the company by business partnering, cost controlling and analysis on OpEx, maintaining the accuracy and accountability of cost accounting records and providing overall financial reporting/support to the organisation.
About the Cost Analyst Role:
Reporting to the regional finance manager, you will assist the regional finance manager to manage plant costing activities.
- Business Partnering with different stakeholder based on OpEx cost centre in-charge
- Cost controlling and analytical perform for various Operations OpEx cost centre
- Reporting and analysis for operational variances including production order variances, purchase price variances, manufacturing variances inclusive of manufacturing Hours and Material Receipts
- Assist and participate in annual budget exercise focusing on operations
- Cost controlling and reviewing for Capex Spending as well as Cost of Non-quality
- Assist and perform inventory and standard cost accounting and controlling
- Perform monthly audit of the Inventory cycle count and report the results to operations
- Month-end closing and reporting
- Prepare Monthly Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reporting and forecasting per corporate requirements and provide variances explanations on operations cost centre, manufacturing variances, SG&A, period cost and Capex
To succeed in the Cost Analyst role, you will need to be a team player with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor's in Accountancy or equivalent with at least three years of working experience, preferably in a manufacturing MNC
- Cost accounting and moderate financial reporting experience preferred
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Hands on approach with a keen attention to details
The company is a leading agricultural sciences company that advances farming through innovative and sustainable crop protection technologies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cost Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21103216 Danny Tan Kai Zhen
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Accountant (contract) job has become available at a global tech company. You will be responsible for supporting core accounting and financial responsibilities across APAC.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023A challenging yet fulfilling R2R Accountant (12-month renewable contract) job has become available in a leading global sporting brand.
Salary: SGD52000 - SGD65000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 February 2023An exciting Accountant job has become available at a leading energy firm.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 March 2023An exciting Finance and HR Manager job has opened-up at an established industrial automation firm with more than 100 years of history.