Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 transport-and-rail Singapore Singapore SG SGD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Costing Manager job is now available in the Finance teamof a leading Shipping company. The office is in CBD and the role will report to the CFO.
About the Costing Manager role:
In this business critical role you are responsible for the cost accounting function in a global organisation. You will work closely with operations and other departments in Singapore and other locations, to lead and drive improvements in the accuracy of job costing activities, accounting and reporting.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly management reports and compare standard costs to actual logistics costs and analyse variances
- Provide management with timely analysis reports and variance analysis reports
- Implement new ERP system – costing related modules and setup
- Develop standard cost data and accurate operations valuations
- Primary interface with auditors for cost accounting and operations related schedules and support
- Develops and recommends proper internal controls related to logistic movements
- Management Reporting: independently prepare service margins analysis and operations margin analysis to aid business decision
- Manage the FP&A process – working and liaising with SSF FP&A team and local business partners
To succeed in the Costing Manager job, you must have working knowledge of both US GAAP and Singapore FRS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field of business administration
- Seven or more years of relevant cost accounting experience in a shipping environment
- Knowledge of cost accounting methods and procedures
- Proficient in MS Excel and Access
- Experience with ERP and integrated accounting software is required
This leading shipping firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply to this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga