Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Leave entitlement and bonusCONTRACTOR
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An attractive Cost Accountant job has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturing MNCs located in Tuas, Singapore.
About the Cost Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will take responsibility for the full sets of accounts at the Singapore plant.
- In charge of handling inventory accounting, reporting and reconciliations
- Perform analysis in cost variance and prepare costing reports
- Responsible for month-end closing activities (Material Overheads Adjustment, FG distribution, PPV Adjustments)
- Calculate and submission of intercompany sales, COGS and mark up transactions
- Provide analytical review on the financial statements for management reporting
- Ensure financial accounting related to revenue and costing is completed to corporate requirements
To be considered for this Cost Accountant role, you will need to be immediately available and have a degree in Finance/Accountancy with at least five years' experience.
- Working experience in manufacturing/FMCG industry is highly advantageous
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Self-motivated and keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This leading global brand needs no introduction and will strongly complement any CV. It offers a supportive working environment and benefits from a low turnover of staff.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, this Cost Accountant job is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh