Trade Operations Analyst (commodities)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Trade Operations Analyst (commodities) job has just become available at a prestigious organisation within the Commodities industry based in Singapore. Please note that this is a 6-month contract due to the additional workload.
About the Trade Operations Analyst (commodities) Role:.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be tasked to manage the month end activities and worked closely with the traders and operation team in reconciling the trades.
- Assist in various month-end closing related work, which includes reviewing the month end balance sheets, AP/AR reporting and accruals
- Oversee the cash balance in foreign currencies and GST fillings
- Reconcile and update FX trade and exposure on daily basis
- Any other finance/ admin duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Finance / Accountancy, with at least two years' experience
- Experience in accounting software
- Past working experience in commodities/manufacturing/logistics industry would be highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude is essential
The successful Trade Operations Analyst (commodities) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh