Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An excellent Accountant job has just arisen at one of the largest shipbroking companies in the world.
About the Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for handling the full sets of accounts.
- Manage day to day financial and accounting with the Account Assistants
- Review accounts of subsidiaries and provide account analysis
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly accounts
- Prepare monthly consolidated management reports for the group
- Liaise with UK , China and India counterparts / teams on accounting and financial matters
- Assist the Finance Manager on the group consolidation and various reporting and presentation materials
- Assist the Finance Manager to prepare the statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS and coordinate the year end audit process
- Manage and improve work routines
- Manage payroll and related matters
- GST filing and other statutory compliance and reporting for the government grants
- Liaise with tax agents and corporate secretary for statutory filings
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments
To succeed in this Accountant role, you should have at least five years' accounting/finance experience with strong group consolidation background.
- Qualified accountant i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA, etc
- Proficient in Excel and other MS office applications. Experience in Navision accounting system is a plus
- Audit experience and familiarity with IFRS are advantageous
- Energetic, positive attitude, hands on and meticulous
- Comfortable working in a multinational and fast-paced environment
The successful Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused accounting professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga