Corporate Finance Manager
Salary SGD66000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Corporate Finance Manager job has just become available at a leading industrial real estate firm in Singapore.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, this newly-created position will be an individual contributor who will be responsible for conducting valuation, financial modelling and due diligence and M&A.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with Banks for term loans to finance development projects
- Negotiate terms and conditions with Banks for banking facilities such as BG, and credit lines
- Conduct due diligence and valuation of acquisition targets
- Manage interest rate and foreign exchange risks using options, forwards and caps
- Review financial feasibility of acquisition targets or property developments using IRR, NPVs, NPI yields
- Assess credit worthiness and financial strength of tenants and clients
- Collaborate with investment bankers to create a platform to recycle capital
- Work with Tax agents to create tax efficient structures for investments
To succeed in this Corporate Finance Manager role, you should have relevant experience in corporate finance and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Accounting or Business or relevant degree from reputable university
- CPA or CFA
- At least five to six years' relevant experience in M&A, due diligence, treasury
- Possess Initiative, passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Articulates well and confident in presentation
- Able to speak Mandarin as you will be liaising with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
- Prior cultivated working relationships with bankers
- Able to multi-task and willing to go the extra mile
- Someone with REIT background, or corporate finance will be advantageous
This leading industrial real estate firm is one of the most established in its industry. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Corporate Finance Manager position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei