Investments Analyst (Real Estate)
Salary SGD40000 - SGD70000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 05 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Investments Analyst (Real Estate) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading local real estate conglomerate.
About the Investments Analyst (Real Estate) role:
You will be assisting with the development of the asset management function of the SGX-listed conglomerate, working closely with the Group CFO.
You will be primarily responsible for underwriting as well as ad hoc analyses for investment real estate transactions. This analytical work will facilitate internal investment decisions to buy, hold, sell or refinance.
- Perform financial analyses for the purchase of real estate investments, including cash flow, debt and equity projections
- Modelling to include multi-year projections, sensitivity analyses, investment returns, rollover projections, renovation/rehabilitation budgeting, exit analysis, etc.
- Qualify potential acquisition opportunities to determine worthiness of underwriting
- Assist in the collection and review of due diligence items
- Research and compile relevant investment and market data
- Provide acquisition support from preliminary underwriting through property on-boarding
- Perform financial analyses for the sale of real estate investments
- Modelling to include sources and uses estimates, sensitivity analyses, yield maintenance/defeasance estimates, investment returns, closing pro-rations, etc.
- Qualify potential disposition opportunities to determine viability
- Assist in the collection and distribution of due diligence items to investment sales brokers, lenders and potential buyers during sale process
- Provide disposition support from preliminary underwriting through property off-boarding
- Investment Presentation
- Provide support in the preparation of investment offering packages
- Assist with the presentation of acquisition, disposals and refinance scenarios to internal investment committee
- Investor and Lender Relations
- Work with Finance Department to maintain investment performance records for existing and future portfolio
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence with equity investors, lenders and service providers
- Provide ad-hoc analyses for investors and lenders as needed
To succeed in this Investments Analyst (Real Estate) role, you should have outstanding educational qualifications with excellent communication skills.
- First-class education from a leading university
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in investment banking/direct investments/corporate finance/private equity
- Candidates with no relevant experience with a Master's degree are welcome to apply
- Highly skilled in financial modelling, research and due diligence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to build and develop relationships within the industry
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Self-motivated and organised with a can-do attitude
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
This organisation is aiming to be a regional player in the real estate industry, employing technology to reach its goals. It is already a billion-dollar company with a strong cash flow. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Investments Analyst (Real Estate) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh