Corporate Development Analyst
Salary SGD50000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 07 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Corporate Development Analyst job has just been made available at a leading company in the buidling materials industry based in Singapore.
About the Corporate Development Analyst Role:
As a member of the regional team, you will embark on market mapping exercises to build business cases on target companies. The role will play a significant part in the company's expansion efforts in the region.
- Undertake macro and micro analysis on the region in order to identify suitable companies for acquisition purposes
- Present on findings on specific countries
- Financial modelling and building business cases
To succeed in the Corporate Development Analyst role, you must possess excellent dynamism and be able to operate independently.
- Excellent academic credentials
- At least three years' experience within consulting, investment banking, Big 4 companies
This leader in the building materials industry is looking to expand their headcount within the corporate development team as they embark on expanding the business throughout Asia Pacific. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established global company with wide expansion plans.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Corporate Development Analyst role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh