Salary SGD84000 - SGD96000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 12 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Corporate Controller job has just been made available at a leading provider of power solutions that is listed on NYSE.
About the Corporate Controller Role:
In this business-critical role reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all group functions including group consolidation, cash and risk management, corporate governance and tax matters.
- Take ownership of the production of high-quality financial accounts and reports for the Group and subsidiary companies
- Ensure the company complies with all regulatory requirements regarding financial reports
- Take ownership of the Group's multi-currency consolidation process for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Work with Financial Analyst to prepare quality consolidated reports for the senior management team
- Administer, develop and improve the accuracy of Cognos alongside training users on best practice use of the system
- Work with businesses to optimise commercial cashflow
- Seek natural hedges and offsets within the business
- Support CFO to arrange liquidity for strategic events such as M&A
- Provide performance and risk analytics to senior management and Board
- Support Board and Investor Relations on shareholder matters
- Oversight of the UK/Singapore tax compliance of the group – both corporate and VAT – including preparation of headquarter company corporate tax packs and VAT returns (with support from professional advisors)
- Other adhoc projects assigned from Financial Controller
To succeed in this Corporate Controller role, you need to be technically sound, have commercial experience in an MNC and have a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accountancy or ACCA equivalent
- At least five years' working experience in a group function in an MNC
- Familiar with SGX and UK compliance requirements and corporate governance
- Proficiency in MS Excel and familiar with Cognos
- Prior Big 4 audit experience is preferred
- Strong analytical mind, meticulous, initiator and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in Commonwealth area
- Supervisory experience of 1- 2 pax
This leading semiconductor firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this newly created role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Controller job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei