Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk (Global Pharma Company)
Salary SGD200000 - SGD250000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Gerald Wong (R2095827)
Job Ref 1875510/001
Date posted 16 November 2022singapore accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-11-16 2022-12-16 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk (Global Pharma Company) job has just become available at a leading Japanese pharmaceutical company. Reporting to the Head of Risk Management, this is a great opportunity for a qualified risk professional well versed in audit and compliance.
About the Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk (Global Pharma Company) Role:
In this regional role, you will be responsible for the development and enforcement of compliance and risk management measures for the business globally. You will execute projects in areas such as implementing risk control measures, ethics and compliance across the global business units.
- Managing and supporting the integrated corporate risk management programmes
- Ensuring that the global business abides by the required ethics and compliance, and wherever necessary to challenge non-compliance
- Supporting and ensuring the smooth operations of the enterprise risk management programmes, including participating in stakeholder interviews, review, and assistance to develop risk mitigation plans
- Working closely with the internal audit and controls teams to ensure compliance, including compliance with accordance to J-SOX controls
- Supporting strategic projects set out by the Head of Risk Management
- Leading and managing the business continuity and crisis management programmes
To succeed in this Senior Risk Management Business Partner role, you must have a strong background in audit and compliance, the ability to work in cross-functional teams, and be confident to collaborate with teammates internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience, with four years spent in a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Extensive experience in implementing, transforming and managing business continuity programmes
- Experienced with managing a team
- Understanding of Japan accounting guidelines and J-SOX
- Great verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Organised, detail and results-oriented to meet critical deadlines
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
This is a market-leading Japanese pharmaceutical company that operates in over 50 countries and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk (Global Pharma Company) role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply below today to explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2095827 Gerald Wong
Salary: SGD195000 - SGD250000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Finance Director job has just become available at a local based book publishing and retailing company. Reporting directly to the Group CEO and Executive Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Director who has a strategic mindset to advance their career.
Salary: SGD175000 - SGD200000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022A challenging and exciting Consolidation and Financial Reporting Manager (12 months) job has become available at a leading chemicals corporation. You will work closely with respective finance teams across APAC and Americas and the business team in Singapore.