Business Unit and Supply Chain Controller
Salary SGD117000 - SGD143000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Job Ref 1816880/001
Date posted 15 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-06-16 2022-07-15 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 117000 143000 143000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Business Unit and Supply Chain Controller job has become available at a global market leader in the chemical industry.
About the Business Unit and Supply Chain Controller Role:
Reporting to the VP, Controlling, Finance, and managing a controlling specialist, you will work closely with the BU and Supply Chain Heads with business, financial, commercial, operational and productivity/efficiency performance reports and ad hoc analyses for decision making.
- Manage financial planning and budgeting for BU and SC including forecasts, target/actual analysis in coherence with corporate guidelines
- Develop, monitor and report business performance metrics as well as financial, commercial and operational KPIs of BU and SC and provide action-oriented reports (including facilitation of BI solutions)
- Identify and analyse business, operational and financial risks as well as plan deviations, and facilitate counter measure generation and tracking of actions
- Provide financial insights and work collaboratively with the BU and SC team to support the business to grow and improve operational productivity/efficiency with available resources
- Prepare and evaluate business and SC investment decisions for BU and SC Heads as well as Vice President Controlling, BSP APAC including commercial merit, profitability, working capital, discounting cash flow, payback period, ROIs, etc.
- Take part in and challenge key business and SC decisions using relevant reporting and analysis, and presenting data in a commercial way, to optimise profitability, costs and efficiency of activities
- Provide support for M&A and Integration activities for BU
To succeed in this Business Unit and Supply Chain Controller position, you need to have proven track record in working closely with senior stakeholders in decision making and possess strong business acumen.
- Minimum of a degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA/CA/CFA certification is desirable
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience in controllership, FP&A, financial audit in Big 4 accounting firms or multinational company in China
- Strong in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to exercise commercial and business acumen
- Hands-on, ready to deal with details and meticulous
- Resourceful and able to work independently; ability to work in matrix structure
- Ability to work with tight timelines and challenges
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be a strong business partner for internal stakeholders
- Team player with drive and positive attitude
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for strong finance business partners, someone who has proven track record in providing financial insights that aids in decision making.
If you are a driven, dynamic individual with strong leadership skills and possess excellent communication skills, this Business Unit and Supply Chain Controller role is the right role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting FP&A Manager (M&A) job has just become available at a leading IT services company. Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant experienced in FP&A with M&A experience.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Regional Finance Manager job has just become available at a leading multinational life sciences company. Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a great opportunity for a qualified finance professional experienced in the full spectrum of finance.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Financial Accountant job has just become available at a leading energy MNC. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 June 2022An exciting Accounting Manager job has just become available at a fast-growing multinational blockchain company. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced accounting professional interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency to advance their career in a high growth company.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 June 2022An exciting Regional FP&A Manager job has just become available at an American medical devices company. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A Director, this is a great opportunity for a CA-qualified finance manager experienced in FP&A, budgeting and consolidation.