Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-14 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Business Controller job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading technology company. This role will involve extensive business partnering with stakeholders across the APAC region.
About the Business Controller Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the accounting functions of the organisation across the region, and partnering with the CEO on streamlining accounting processes for the business.
- Overseeing entire spectrum of business planning and forecasting for the region
- Business partnering with the CXOs, and streamlining processes and systems
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
- Partnering with stakeholders to drive p
To succeed in this Business Controller role, you should definitely have experience of working with tech companies with prior exposure of managing a regional team. You should possess sharp commercial acumen with supervisory skills set and strong interpersonal skills.
- CPA with 10 - 15 years' experience in the finance and accounting field
- Experience working in a regional role is a must
- Exposure working in a tech company is required
- Must have working knowledge of all the functions within finance
This organisation is one of the leading technology companies in the region, with Singapore as the global headquarters. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Business Controller role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.