Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Business Auditor job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Business Auditor Role:
You will help to support the delivery of Business Audit Plan with exposure to technology-enabled business controls.
- Support in scoping the audit where necessary
- Identify, assess and document risks and controls
- Complete testing
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls and document this understanding in the BIA audit toolkit
- Update the Vice President and audit team with progress and observations
- Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Owner in writing the report
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by Vice Presidents/Directors/Managing Directors
- Suggest practical ways of improving the work they do and apply where appropriate
To succeed in this Business Auditor role, you should be proficient in basic accounting with exposure to risk and control and also substantial technical knowledge in IT applications.
- Experience in risk-based auditing in technology-enabled business controls, with technical knowledge in IT applications
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
The successful Business Auditor will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong