Product Control Analyst
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Product Control Analyst job has just become available at a leading global financial institution based in Singapore.
About the Product Control Analyst Role:
You will be primarily responsible for the emerging markets in Asia, including structured products covering credit derivatives, IR derivatives and FX derivatives.
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments
- Validation of the trade details of all trading positions; this includes review of booking, valuation and revenue recognition
- Ensure the appropriate accounting treatments of positions in the financial statements
- Various involvement with strategic and continuous improvement projects as well as initiatives to continuously improve daily functions and systems/applications
To succeed in this Product Control Analyst role, you should have foundation in financial derivatives to be able to pick up complex trade structures.
- More than two years' experience in the financial industry
- Basic understanding of financial products including accounting and valuation methodology
- Understanding of product control processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
This is a leading financial institution that needs no introduction. If you are driven and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Product Control Analyst job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong