Salary SGD52000 - SGD65000 per annum
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 13 January 2017
An exciting Business Controller job has just become available at a European manufacturing company. The principal function of the Business Controller is to ensure the accurate and timely reporting and analysis of the business activities.
About the Business Controller Role:
The SEA Zone has its main office in Singapore (MacPherson) and manages 3 subsidiaries - Singapore, Australia and Thailand. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the operational teams and be in regular contact with the group HQ on financial teams.
- Provide timely, efficient and accurate SEAP financial reports and analysis including variance analysis and commentary
- Assist in the preparation of budget and budget monitoring process, this included preparing regular forecast, working with the sales team to provide a high level of forecast accuracy
- Assist in the profitability analysis by different division or territory, identifying areas for opportunity and cost efficiency improvement
- Comprehend the company and Group policies and processes, meanwhile to act as a Key user of the existing system and tools (ERP, Dashboard etc) as well as streamline the process of generating various reports (monthly, budget etc) with high level of quality and accuracy
- Challenge and simplify the existing reporting template and synchronise the reporting format between HQ and SEAP
- Support the tender process for new project for example pricing and risk coverage to maximise profitability and mitigate any contingency loss
- Provide accounting support to local finance team by monitoring the deliveries and progress of the project
To succeed in this role, you should possess advanced excel skills and interest for system-based solutions (through ERP, or other IT-tools).
- Accounting background with two to four years' experience either in external audit firm or in controlling function
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Process-minded, structured and able to self-organise priorities and tasks
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated in past experience
- Willingness to learn and to grow
- Strong team spirit, hard working, committed to results and with a taste for change and new challenge
This family owned company will provide a down to earth environment where everyone will be listened to. If you want to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company that is enabling every individual to put his/her stamp into the organisation, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi