Consultant Hanako Fukae (R1552079)
Date posted 19 October 2016
An exciting Commercial Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected logistics company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Commercial Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving commercial excellence within the company. Duties range from reviewing of investment and Capex, commercial agreements with customers and key vendors, and roll out of strategic initiatives.
- Review and approval from management of investment and Capex
- Review and approval from management of commercial contracts
- Implement Group polices and processes with respect to Commercials Contracts
- Review existing processes for investment decisions
To succeed in the Commercial Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- More than three years' experience of reviewing commercial contract and investment
- Experience of working with business development team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Logistics industry experience is a plus
This international Logistics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial manager role. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552079 Hannah Fukae