AR Accountant (Extendable Contract)
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A multinational real estate company is looking for AR Accountant for a contract job of 4 months in Singapore.
About the AR Accountant (Extendable Contract) Role:
In this business critical role you are responsible for all account receivables of the company. You will ensure month-end reporting is completed accurately and in accordance with tight reporting deadlines.
- Responsible for AR billing and receipts in compliance with policies and procedures
- Perform checking, validation of supporting documents, advice and invoices to ensure they are correctly raised
- Prepare and print invoices, supporting documents and assist with bank deposits
- Update of AR invoices and receipts/payment entries into accounting system ensuring all are accounted for and properly posted
- Handle all expenses including claims validation & payments and update entries into accounting system
- Handle daily operations activities such as attending to queries from customers and internal business units in relation to billing, AR outstanding status and other matters
- Produce timely aging reports and SOAs
- Other ad-hoc accounting and admin duties as assigned
To succeed in the AR Accountant job, you must have solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Accounting Diploma or Degree holder
- Preferred minimum three years' working experience in billing/collection/accounts receivable role
- Proficient in Excel and experience with ERP preferably Workday Financial
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skill and an eye for detail and meticulous
- Fast learner, independent and good team player
- Shared service experience
The successful AR Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko