Order to Cash (OTC) Team Lead
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 20 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An excellent Order to Cash (OTC) Team Lead job opportunity has just arisen at one of the world's leading companies within the professional services industry. This is a six-month contracted position based in Singapore, with the potential of extension or conversion subject to your performance.
About the Order to Cash (OTC) Team Lead Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have full responsibility over the OTC processes across APAC regions.
- Manage the timely processing of billings in an efficient manner
- Responsible for accounts receivables and credit control process
- Prepare and review monthly AR ageing reports in compliance to the company's rules and regulations
- Participate in the system implementation / process improvement projects regarding invoicing and receivables issues
To be successful in this Order to Cash (OTC) Team Lead role, you must be immediately available with a degree in Finance/Accountancy and at least five years' experience in OTC processes.
- Prior exposure in setting up a shared services centre will be essential
- Proficiency in SAP is highly preferred
- Independent and ability to work under stress
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh