Accounts Executive - Billings
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 30 November 2016
A highly rewarding and interesting Accounts Executive - Billings opportunity has arisen within a prestigious professional services firm. Based in a centrally located office, you will join a well established team who work very closely and in a collaborative manner.
About the Accounts Executive - Billings role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the billing of up to seven Partners.
- Monthly billing - responsible for billing for up to 7 Partners (complex/detailed billing)
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST
- Post bank receipts into the cash book
- In charge of petty cash including weekly reconciliation
- Review monthly journal entries
- Ability to work independently
To be succeed in the Accounts Executive - Billings role, you should be a committed team player with a keen eye for detail.
- Diploma in Accounting
- Prior billings / accounts receivable experience is essential
- Ideally some experience within a professional services environment (although not essential)
- Knowledge of Elite 3E software will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and pragmatic business, with more than 3000 staff globally. They have a presence in the Asia Pacific region for over 30 years, but in the past 3 years they have seen significant growth and network expansion across the region. Their culture is one that is based on integrity, enjoyment of work and a spirit of adventure that runs through everything they do.
If you are looking to work within a highly rewarding, supportive and friendly environment, in the heart of Singapore's CBD, then please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow