Salary SGD3800 - SGD4600 per month
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 25 November 2016
One of the leading engineering companies in the world is recruiting an Accountant (business partner) into its finance team.
About the Accountant (Business Partner) role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for processing the business invoices and following up with the company's key customers.
- Assist in the processing and release of billing invoices
- Manage resources efficiently for processing of customer billing in SAP and ensure that KPIs are met
- Co-ordinate with other sections and departments to ensure prompt billing to customers
- Liaise with customers to clear billing disputes
- Assist in analysing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses
- Liaise with finance division on financial and management reporting, accounts receivable and payables and capital expenditure related matters
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a major audit firm. You must also be conscientious, hardworking and meticulous.
- Honours degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Big 4
- Highly detail-oriented with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess good interpersonal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in SAP is preferred
The business is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Accountant (Business Partner) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi