Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eileen Tham (R22107048)
Job Ref 1876760/001
Date posted 18 November 2022singapore accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-11-18 2022-12-18 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Associate (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutes based in Singapore. This is a role for Finance Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Finance Associate Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for Investment controller role, covering China investments, India investments, Australia investments.
- Coordinate and review quarterly reporting deliverables with the investment controller outsourcing team
- Coordinate and review the financials of the project companies and mid-tier entities, including but not limited to the monthly financial packages, audited finance statements and tax returns
- Document processing/supporting role across investment controlling and asset management functions
- Handle other ad hoc reporting
To succeed in this Finance Associate (six-month contract) role, you will need to have the ability to work in a global financial institute environment.
- Mandarin/English speaking as the candidate is required to work with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Three or more years of relevant analytical/operational experience
- Work experience with China business and/or transactions is required
- Accounting or numeric background
- Exposure to real estate, fund business or consultancy is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong with prioritising and problem solving
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is a leading global financial institute and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Associate (six-month contract) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham
Salary: SGD102000 - SGD114000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at a global brand that is the leader in its sector.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD105000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at an established real estate company. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this is an excellent opportunity to be part a dynamic team with great career progression opportunities within the company.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Financial Accountant (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Financial Accountant who is fluent in this field.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Senior Internal Auditor (global semicon company) job has opened up at a long-established company.
Salary: SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 November 2022An exciting IT Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at a leading German global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution company. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, this is a great opportunity for a qualified IT internal auditor.