Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD69000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1853440/001
Date posted 19 September 2022singapore accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-09-19 2022-10-19 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 60000 69000 69000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Commercial Finance Analyst job has just become available at a premium spirits company. Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a candidate who has the eagerness to learn and grow with the company.
About the Commercial Finance Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing accurate and efficient financial analytical support relating to monthly closing, reporting and planning cycles. You will also need to manage the end-to-end process of advertising, promotion, marketing investment and customer discount management while maintaining strong operational and compliance control.
- Ensure invoices are processed on time with payment fully aligned to group payment schedule and terms, subject to any exceptions
- Be the point of contact for the region with group accounts payable team on outstanding unpaid invoices
- Review of purchase orders and GRNI ageing reports with commercial/marketing team, in line with GRNI procedures
- Ensure full compliance of PO management (e.g. minimise retro PO only to exceptional cases)
- Be responsible for analysis and monitoring of advertising, promotion, marketing investment and customer discounts against budgets. Ensure accurate recording of expense at month-end close
- Support on measurement and evaluation processes, ensuring pre-M&E are being raised in accordance to the governance. Review reasonableness of PO against pre-M&E
- Drive process improvement on Purchase to Pay (PTP) cycle, whilst ensuring there is a core standardise process across GTR
- Ensure the PTP process of advertising, promotion, marketing investment and customer discounts are in accordance to approve commitments and supported with appropriate documentations (from purchase orders raise to invoice received and ensure planning process of costs are in line with commercial plans, reflected and phased accurately and completely in the submission
- Support with appropriate analysis of costs and identify risks and opportunities through robust reviews of planned spend and support with review of spend coding on an ongoing basis. Ensure accurate execution of financial controls in particular on PTP process and GRNI ageing
- Be the super-user in IFS support on APMI and CD management. Develop and share expert knowledge of our systems, and exploring opportunities to optimise through network or wider WG&S colleagues globally
To succeed in the Commercial Finance Analyst role, you must have a willing to learn attitude and be hands-on.
- Minimum one year of relevant business, financial planning and analysis, commercial finance experience
- University degree in finance/accounting
- Technical competency and/or knowledge of accounting rules
- Experience in FMCG, spirits or luxury retail sector is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Highly motivated, dynamic and proactive
- A thirst for knowledge
This is a premium spirits company with some of the world's best-loved spirits.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this Commercial Finance Analyst job could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply below today to explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD58500 - SGD72800 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An AR Accountant job has been made available in a global industrial manufacturing firm.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An exciting Senior Management Accountant job has just become available at a leading professional services company. Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD91000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022A global supply chain solutions provider is seeking a hands-on and high-calibre candidate to fill the dynamic job of Assistant Finance Manager.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Accountant job has just become available at one of the automotive MNCs based in Queenstown/Redhill. Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Assistant Investment Manager job has just become available at a public development company. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a great opportunity for a finance professional experienced in investment analysis and feasibility studies.