Business Analyst APAC
Salary SGD48000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1853170/001
Date posted 16 September 2022singapore accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-09-16 2022-10-16 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturer of sustainable paper packaging and automation solutions is seeking a high-calibre Business Analyst APAC.
About the Business Analyst APAC Role:
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager APAC, the Business Analyst APAC will conduct analyses on all business-related data such as revenue of various product lines, prices, margins, and overall profitability of the business. The Business Analyst APAC will also be responsible for assisting with the implementation and support of business information systems.
- Collect and analyse data from internal and external stakeholders, for sales forecasting and budgeting
- Analyse collected data and reports in SAP, SugarCRM and Power BI; providing insights and verifying accuracy of forecasts from stakeholders
- Review and maintain quality of master data at source e.g. SAP, SugarCRM, external sources
- Be the systems expert in APAC by defining the business needs and obtain feedback on issues, bring forward to IT and or the Business Process Leads for resolution
- Support business users and IT with UAT of proposed enhancements
- Support the development of standard work instructions and operational guides for all systems-related enhancements
- Conduct systems training for business users
- Analyse pricing to customers in APAC sub-regions and update in SAP
- Track converter placement and utilisation of assets at distributors and support the converter verification process
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement projects, including the implementation of SAP in APAC
- Any other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to be driven and independent with the ability to think conceptually and analytically in a fast-paced environment. You will also need strong communication skills to interact across functions with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Degree/diploma in IT/business/marketing/finance/data analytics or relevant fields with three years of relevant experience in a manufacturing MNC
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Chinese. Other Asian languages such as Bahasa Melayu, Korean and Japanese is a plus
- Proficient in Power BI, SAP R3/S4 and CRM tools (SugarCRM a plus) with the experience implementing SAP highly advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good planning and time management skills
Headquartered in the US, this global brand has a 50-year history and takes great importance in innovation, sustainability and service, with their people being the heart of it all.
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Analyst APAC role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD58500 - SGD72800 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An AR Accountant job has been made available in a global industrial manufacturing firm.
Salary: SGD48000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022An Accountant APAC job has become available at a leading manufacturer of sustainable paper packaging and automation solutions.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An exciting Senior Management Accountant job has just become available at a leading professional services company. Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD91000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022A global supply chain solutions provider is seeking a hands-on and high-calibre candidate to fill the dynamic job of Assistant Finance Manager.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Accountant job has just become available at one of the automotive MNCs based in Queenstown/Redhill. Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be a part of a dynamic team.